THE FOLLOWING NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES COMMUNITY EVENTS ARE FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Cleveland Senior Walk, presented by the City of Cleveland and University Hospitals
Sponsored by the City of Cleveland Department of Aging, MetroHealth Hospital, Cleveland Department of Public Health, YMCA of Greater Cleveland, Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging, and the Enterprise Foundation.
The Cleveland Senior Walk is a free, rain or shine event to encourage health and physical activity for older adults. Pre-registered walkers will receive a t-shirt, healthy snacks, and free tools for active living.
- Check-In: 9:15am
- Walk: 10:00am
- Entertainment by the TOPS Swing Band: 12:00pm
- Mall C - Walk, Activities & Entertainment
- Walkers are encouraged to park in the Muny Lot
- Free shuttle to Convention Center/Mall C
- Drop-off zone on Lakeside Avenue
Stay after the Walk to
- Explore the National Senior Games Village presented by AstraZeneca, including sponsor booths, giveaways, and the sounds of the TOPS Swing Band (FREE).
- Participate in health screenings and activities (FREE).
- Watch Senior Games athletes compete in badminton, 3-on-3 basketball, shuffleboard, and volleyball at the Convention Center and Public Hall (FREE).
- Grab your free ticket to the Celebration of Athletes, hosted by legendary figure skater Scott Hamilton, on Friday, July 26 at 7 pm at Quicken Loans Arena.
For more information, call 216.363.1512
TO REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE PROGRAMS:
Click the REGISTER NOW button on the right side of the screen
Enter a valid email address and create an account
Enter your contact information and accept the terms and conditions
Select which acitivities you are interested in attending (you can choose just one or all of them!)
Complete your order!
Registration is currently closed.